Fighting game fans can now look forward to getting ahead of Valentine’s Day as Netmarble debuted their suite of limited-time events for its mobile action role-playing game (RPG) THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR. In addition to holiday-exclusive characters and missions, all-new modes, chapters, and content are now available for players to experience and enjoy.
In celebration of Valentine's Day, several rewards will be offered to players that log into THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR from Feb. 5~17. To start, Valentine-themed costume versions of THE KING OF FIGHTERS characters King, Blue Mary, and Kasumi will be available to collect. Holiday-themed events are also open for fans where different items such as Summoning Tokens, Soul and Growth Items, Affinity Items, Rubies, and AP can be earned during the event period. Full details of all Valentine’s Day activities include:
- New Valentine's Costumed Fighters:
- Valentine’s Day-themed versions of King, Blue Mary and Kasumi are newly added to THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR
- Valentine’s Day Events
- Valentine's Super Mission: Players can earn various prizes, including character, soul and growth items of Valentine Day's Kasumi through Missions.
- Valentine's Score Dungeon: Players can acquire summoning tokens for various rewards, including Valentine's Day Fighters
- Valentine's Attendance Event: Players can get summoning tokens for Valentine's Fighters, affinity items, rubies and AP for access
Netmarble is also debuting the Champion Mode Pre-Open for THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR, as players can now get a preview of the game’s upcoming real-time PvP competition to determine who the best and strongest in-game fighter is. In addition to earning prizes just by participating, competitors can expect even more rewards once the mode officially opens.
Other updates include:
- Return User Event – For returning players that have not played for more than 14 days, a substantial amount of rewards like limited Fighters, Battle Cards, Premium Souls, and 3000-4500 rubies, will be offered through Super Missions and Access Events.
- Epic Quest Expansion – An all-new chapter, Chapter 1, of the Epic Quest is now available and involves a ‘Fake Orochi’ with the first Boss Fighter being Saisyu Kusanagi.
- All new Gacha summons for '00 Vanessa, and '00 Ramon as well as a Roulette event to get '00 Kula from Feb. 5~17
- Hot Time Event – From Feb. 5~17, players will earn twice the amount of Gold, EXP, and Cores dropped during gameplay.
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR boasts fast-paced fighting action as players battle through waves of enemies, giant bosses and rival fighter teams. The excitement is paired with cutting edge graphics, bold colors, and lightning-fast animations. In addition, this game features all of KOF’s classic fighters from ’94 to XIV, with over 130 fighters available to collect, along with more to come with seasonal events, collaborations with popular IP such as TEKKEN 7, and additional content updates for players to enjoy.
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR is available to download on Google Play and the App Store in over 175 countries and comes with support for English, Taiwanese, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, and German languages.
For more information, please visit THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR’s website. Also, please follow THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Discord, Reddit, and forum on Netmarble.com