Netmarble today announced an all-new update available for BTS WORLD, the mobile game that allows the player to manage the career of BTS. Available today, the update includes the addition of Chapter 16 to the game, following the story of the members of BTS as they expand their activities worldwide with the release of <IDOL>.
In addition to the game’s new chapter, the January update includes:
- Newly added 5-star cards
- Increased chance of picking Empathy and Passion cards from Jan. 5-12
- Increased chance of picking Stamina and Wisdom cards from Jan. 12-19
- Special January in-game events rewarding various items, currencies and buffs:
- January 7-day check-in event
- Bonus time event with buff to draw mileage, gold and level-up items
- Free wings draw event, letting players draw wings for free every four hours
- Special in-store item package sales
BTS WORLD includes 10,000 brand new photos and 100 video clips exclusive to the game, and players are able to interact virtually with BTS as their manager through various 1:1 interactive content.
For more information, please visit the official site [https://btsw.netmarble.com] or follow BTS WORLD on Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Exclusive merchandise from BTS WORLD is also available on the Netmarble Online Store.