After logging in, you will see the lobby.
- Back Button
- a. This is a back button that will take you back to the channel selection. To learn more about
- channels, click here.
- Item Shop
- a. This button takes you to the item shop. To learn more about the item shop, click here.
- Quick Start (Team/Solo) & Create a Custom Room
- a. This button allows you to search for a team or solo game about to begin. If there are no games
- available, you can start your own.
- b. Create a custom room allows you to create your own custom room for players to join.
- Game Options
- a. From here you can modify the game options and settings.
- b. There is also a button to the help section.
- Player Info
- a. Player info shows your ranking as well as your current marble money status.
- Lobby Filtering
- a. Each section has different filtering options for different types of matches.
- b. You can filter game rooms by room number, current capacity, and type.
- Event, User Location, Friend Info
- a. The event tab shows the current events happening in game.
- b. User location shows the current whereabouts of your friends.
- c. Friend information shows the list of your friends and options.
- a. This is the global channel chat where you can chat with other players.
- a. This button allows you to logout of the game.
CREATING A ROOM
After creating a room, you will see the following pop up:
To create a room simply:
1. Select the name of the room.
2. Select the password.
3. Select either a solo match/team match.
4. Select the maximum amount of players.
5. Select the Map.
Choose "OK" and the room will be created with
the options you've selected in your current channel.