Ancelotti praises Jesé's strong come back in the cup
MARVEL Future Fight welcoming six of the most popular mutant heroes known as The X-Men -- Cyclops, Jean Grey, Rogue, Storm, Beast, and Wolverine – and also their infamous enemy Magneto, the Master of Magnetism.
- Remake versions of Sieg, Shane and Nia to demonstrate more powerful action
- Special hero Kyle added to Seven Knights puzzles
- To introduce a storage system and open new Exploration region
Content additions include three new characters, five new uniforms, an Alliance Conquest feature, World Boss Ultimate Mode and more..
- To add Blessed Gear Crafting System which boosts stat of gears
- To open Matera Nightmare Mode and lift character level cap to 61
- In celebration of it one-year anniversary, five Mythic gears will be guaranteed for all players who sign in
Star Wars™: Force Arena featuring four new character cards, new features in Guild, Replays, and a newly balanced 2vs2 play
− Awaken Shane and Seig featuring upgraded specs and looks
− Highest level lifted from 40 to 60
− 5 characters from STREET FIGHTER V has arrived to Seven Knights
− Netmarble runs event marking this collaboration, giving away STREET FIGHTER V heroes to those who log in